Monday, August 25, 2008

Headlines.Headlines.And More Headlines...

This Is A Blog That Have Been Brought Up Because Of Un-Ending Headline Making For The Past Days At My Work...

See?!even my typewriting above proves that i've been having too much of it (all first letter of the words are capitalize) hehehe...Honestly,I've type that without even realizing it, too late for me to change it...=>

In my search for headlines that i can pattern what I'm doing, I came across with these weird headlines around the internet. See for yourself and judge whether this is really some kind of a headline or what...hehehe.

The truth is, these headlines had been used in the American Newspaper...But They are Probably The Worst The I could Imagine.

1. "Two Soviet ships collide - one dies" (One Ship Die?! What A Crap...Hehehe)

The Truth : Neither ship died. As a result of the collision, one seaman died.

2. "Miners refuse to work after death" (I probably wouldn't work after I died either...Hahaha. Very Funny)

The Truth: This is supposed to convey the meaning that there was a death in the mines and the miners then refused to return to work out of fear for their safety.

3. "Lawmen from Mexico barbecue guests" (What a perfect way to treat your guest. Barbecued or cook them...Scary...hehehe)

The Truth: Don't be afraid to visit Mexican lawmen. This should be: Lawmen from Mexico are guests at a barbecue.

4. "Dealers will hear car talk at noon". (Whoa...Look What Technology Brings...A Talking Car....Lol...)

The Truth: Dealers will hear a talk about cars ("a car talk")

5. "Stolen Painting Found by Tree" (A Tree detective?! I wonder where to hire one...hehehe.)

The truth: It' s probably a misspelled word. Tree should be three, meaning three people found it.

6. "Survivor of Siamese Twins Joins Parents" (Not physically, I hope...Hehehe.)

The Truth: there's nothing wrong about this, but probably another word for join will make it clearer. Like "Survivor Siamese reunites with parents."

7. "Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead" (So, what? Most people in a cemetary are dead anyway...No Harm Done...Hahaha...)

The Truth: Hundreds Of People Living Near The Cemetery Died...

8. "Iraqi Head Seeks Arms" (Pretty severe anatomical problem... An iraqi heads seeks for ams...hahaha. Absolutely Hilarious)

The Truth: Iraqi Head Of An Army seeks for help or for more alliances.

9. "Include Your Children When Baking Cookies" (Now i know the secret ingredients of cookies...hahaha.I think I dont want to eat one now.)

The Truth: It means spend some quality time with your children and include them as your helpers...

10. Well, this is reserve for the headlines that I'll probably made in couple of days...I'm running of headline sto think about, so i'll probably make crap out of it...I hope not...=<

One thing to say before I end this blog. I hope I will not dream of headlines...hehehe.



No comments: