Monday, August 11, 2008

Boys Are Like What?!

Well, it's been a while since i've posted in this blog...

It is because I didnt really plan to pursue it...Because If I would,it would be full of thoughts and things that struck me...hehe...


But now...I think I'm giving it a second thought...


Last night,Our superior here in our office give us M&M's...
Well, I just thought of something funny...outrageous...But I consider it as creative and intelligent...

"Boys Are Like M&M's"
They are all different in the outside... But they are all the same in the inside...And they all taste good...=p

So,what are we waiting for?!Girls, let's chew boys like M&M's and enjoy it...Hahaha...Of course that's a joke...I wonder why it came up to me suddenly...

On the other side, I think M&M's symbolizes the world. it's like different people, in different nations having different appearance, colors and values they have adopt.


They are different outside, but is all the same in the inside. A person must not eat yellow
M&M's only because it is his/her favorite color, and a person must not throw the blue ones because they hate blue.

In reality, I'm telling that racism should be remove and we must not limit our views for those who only have the same nationalism as we have.
Treat each other like friends and make peace with each other.

M&M's are sweet, energy giving chocolates and sometimes, the one that bring smiles to children. No matter what color is it, still...it taste similar inside and has something to offer for anyone of us.

How about that for the start of my blog comeback?!Hope you got something...=>

No comments: