Saturday, May 17, 2008

"Especially for you"

I wrote this poem acronym for you...Hope you like it...

Happy Happy Birthday....

C - Is the first letter of this Symphony,
He who brought back the Harmony.
In him I Found,
Love and safety so Profound.

H - The second letter in this five letter song,
He whose voice sounds like an Angelic Throng.
In his eyes I see,
The love I wished for me.

I - Is the third letter of his name,
He who saved me from the game.
In his smile there is magic,
Banishing all things tragic.

N - The fourth letter in this Rhapsody,
He who showed me not all is a Parody.
In his arms I feel,
Love that is Real.

G- The last letter in this sixpence,
He who saw me through love’s lens.
In my Heart nothing can be done,
For he is the Only One.

3 comments:

Neilven Ching said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrjanmichael said...

happy bday!

Neilven Ching said...

See, I'm speechless, don't know what to say... I was so surpised...kasabwat mo pa lahat ha... hehehe... Thanks mah! Luv you!